Friday 20 November 2020

Sushi Deli - Brisbane CBD


Quick weekday lunch in the City, I wanted to check out another sushi place rather than my usual at Sushi Delite. Wandering through Wintergarden, I stumbled upon Sushi Deli, which had been there for quite a long time, but I had never tried out yet, so it was time to finally give them a taste.


All sushi rolls were priced at $2.80, which was fairly modest for today's pricing. The options were fairly standard with fish, chicken, prawns and other vegetarian options. Service was quite slow but I got served eventually.


Grabbing five rolls to go, two were salmon avocado, one was chicken avocado, one was tempura prawn and the final was karaage chicken. Compared to my usual, the fillings weren't as crunchy or firm and fresh the rolls were not packed as tightly either. The rice was less seasoned with vinegar but tender and the fried fillings were still crunchy. I did appreciate the ripe avocado though. Although not great, it was not bad, and I wouldn't be opposed to returning should my usual be unavailable.

Price Range: $2.80 per roll

Taste: 6/10
Value: 8/10
Service: 6/10
Environment: N/A 

Sushi Deli Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment