Tuesday 16 August 2022

Sweetfin Poke - Brisbane CBD


Went to work and forgot to pack lunch last week. Decided to grab something relatively more healthy for lunch rather than the usual junk food from food courts. Exploring my options at Queens Plaza, I opted for some poke at Sweetfin Poke. 



My deluxe sashimi bowl wasn't as deluxe as the name suggested, it was supposed to contain scallops, aburi salmon, fresh salmon as well as tuna. They had apparently run out of tuna even though I went at opening time and no one asked if I had wanted any substitutions but just gave me more salmon instead. Although that probably would have been my choice, it would have been nice to ask first. The scallops were also very small and the fish wasn't particularly fresh. For the price, it wasn't much of a good deal and I think next time I'll stick with cheeky poke instead.

Price Range: $20 - $30pp

Taste: 6/10
Value: 5/10
Service: 4/10
Environment: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment