Thursday 22 September 2022

Espresso and Matcha's Eighth Anniversary

 Dear Readers,

Another year has passed and as always, I am pleasantly surprised to be able to share this anniversary with you. I think this year's reflection should be focused a on self care. You may have noticed I took a short hiatus a few months back, and have recently recalibrated my posting schedule. 

Little had I known that after all these years of writing, I had become a bit burnt out. Coupled with the rolling lockdowns at the start of the year, which then fed into the closure of a lot of places I wanted to try, along with some very persistent inflation when dining out, I had spent a lot more time learning to cook at home, to some success. Of course this meant my operations on this blog have had to scale down a bit. 

In the end, my goal for writing a blog has always been to provide quality content to the reader, and in writing less, I have been able to write with some renewed passion. Hopefully everything will pick up sooner than later when thing stabilise a bit, otherwise who knows, maybe one day this will become a cooking blog  (^.~)☆.

Anyway, as always, thank you for reading and joining me on my dining adventures.


-by Hsiaofu

No comments:

Post a Comment