Saturday 29 August 2020

Sushia - Brisbane CBD


Workday lunch and I decided to try out another sushi bar rather than sticking to my usual at either the very convenient Sushi Kim or the very delicious Sushi D'Lite. Making my way from Myer, the bright yellow signage of Sushia, making a good opportunity that I took advantage of.


Compared to the usual places I go to, there was a far greater variety of sushi rolls, nigiri as well as pre made donburi. In a hurry, I opted for the sushi rolls to go. Rather than being given a box, they were placed in a paper bag, which was a fairly unstable method of carrying more than a couple rolls.


Despite there being no box, there was no lack of abundance in plastic as each roll was wrapped in plastic. Ordering four to go, two salmon avocado, one chicken schnitzel and one prawn cutlet. Fillings were sufficient but not overly generous. They were fresh, but neither the chicken nor the prawn were particularly crispy. What was particularly disappointing was that the rice was quite firm and cold from refrigeration. I would definitely have preferred room temperature rice, if not fresh rice. Guess I'll be going back to my usuals next time.

Price Range: $10 - $20pp

Taste: 6/10
Value: 7/10
Service: 7/10
Environment: N/A

Sushia Fresh Bar Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment