Monday 10 October 2016

Gramercy Coffee - Brisbane CBD


Working near Eagle Street means that I don't often get much opportunity to try out the cafes near Queen Street, so when a friend asked to have a meetup at the very popular Gramercy in Wintergarden, I jumped at the opportunity. 


Like most cafes, it was counter service, and there was a number of cakes and cookies on display, which were very tempting.


Seats were spread along the walkway, which to me, isn't ideal because from personal experience, random shoppers walking by would stop and stare at our food and drinks. Nevertheless, we took a seat, as there were no other options. Thankfully, we didn't get too distracted by the passers by.


As usual, my friend got the iced coffee, and I the cappuccino.


The first thing I noted about the iced coffee was that it was served not exactly full, which my companion didn't mind too much, I found it a little disappointing. As for the coffee, it had a higher milk to coffee ratio than the other options he had previously tried before, luckily the coffee was also very strong, which balanced it out quite well.


I had the cappuccino, which had way too much cocoa than I would have liked. The milk was reasonably smooth, and the coffee again was quite strong and redeemed the cup for me. 


Price: $5 - $10

Taste: 6/10
Value: 6/10
Service: 7/10
Environment: 7/10

Gramercy Coffee Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment