Monday 10 June 2019

Masters St Coffee - Newstead


Was early for a breakfast last weekend at Newstead, rather than just sitting and waiting for Adam to show up, I decided to check out some of the newly opened cafes nearby for a quick caffeine hit to start the day. Decided on Masters Street Coffee with a note to try Salt Coffee Roasters at a later point in time. 

 

The shop was small and minimalist. I really love the white and stone themes. The menu as you would expect was almost limited solely to drinks with a small selection of baked goods available in the pastry cabinet. 



With only 20 mins to spare and not enough time for a pastry, I had the batch brew of the day, an Ethiopian blend from Reuben Hills, a very popular roaster which I had the pleasure of visiting during my last trip to Sydney. The blend was fruity and rich with plum and cola elements to it and one cup was enough to get me buzzing all morning. Will definitely be back for another hit.

Price Range: Under $15pp

Taste: 8.5/10
Value: 7/10
Service: 8/10
Environment: 8/10


Masters St. Coffee Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment