Saturday 29 February 2020

Addictea - Southbank



Among the new bubble tea openings for the year came the relatively newly opened Addictea at Southbank, again strategically placed under student accommodations, allowing for the occupants to go on the convenient late night bubble tea run.



Ordering at the counter downstairs, there menu was fairly standard consisting of fruit teas, milk teas with cheese foam variations and a few toppings. 


There was ample seating upstairs and I could definitely see this as becoming a nice hangout spot for late night chats. 


 

Being the only customers present that evening, I was surprised that it still took over 25 minutes for our drinks to be prepared. I can hardly imagine how long it would take if there were more customers. Despite the wait though, I did really enjoy the drinks though. I had the Strawberry Mei Mei and my companion the Lychee Pink Pink. Both came with a fairly rich cheese foam which wasn't overly salty. The fruit tastes were fresh and not too sweet whilst the tea flavours were strong enough not to be overpowered by the fruit, making for an overall fairly solid drink that I would come back for if I had the time to wait for it.

Price Range: Under $10pp

Taste: 8.5/10
Value: 7/10
Service: 5/10
Environment: 7/10

Addictea Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment