Tuesday 22 September 2020

Espresso & Matcha’s Sixth Anniversary

Dear Readers,


Another year has gone by and suffice to say, this year was one that no one saw coming. From the bushfires to coronavirus to the lockdowns which we are still seeing the aftermath of, especially in Victoria, 2020 hasn't been a particularly good year for anyone. 

If anything, this year has taught me that you cannot plan for everything. Even the most meticulous and well thought out designs can be overridden by random black swan events. All we can do is try our best given the situation handed to us. To this point, I have continued as best as I can to write my blog given the constraints and support the restaurant industry in addition to leveling up my cooking skills.

To this point, as always, I would like to say thank you to you, dear reader for continuing on my journey with me as I embark on the seventh year of this blog. 

-by HsiaoFu

No comments:

Post a Comment