Thursday 18 February 2021

My Pho House - Southbank


Another week at the office means another day of food deliveries. This week I decided to try the Rare Beef Pho at My Pho House from Southbank. Unlike other Vietnamese restaurants I've eaten at lately, they didn't take special requests. Delivery was fast and smooth though.


Even without special requests, the soup was served separate from the noodles and there was also an extra serve of hoi sin sauce on the side. Both arrived very hot.


Without the option of special conditions, I was unable to ask for my noodles to be served without sprouts, and much to my chagrin they were mixed in with the noodles. There weren't too many noodles in the bowl as it had been bulked up with the sprouts but they were still quite soft and smooth. There was a good amount of beef in the bowl but this was definitely not rare, nor was it too tender. Being unable to ask for special conditions, it also had a decent amount of chillis which I had to pick out of the bowl before eating. Given the other options available via delivery, this is one that I will not be circling back to. 

Price Range: $15 - $25pp

Taste: 5/10
Value: 5/10
Service: 7/10
Environment: N/A

My Pho House & Cafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment