Tuesday 17 January 2023

Tea Station - Eight Mile Plains


I always love a good bubble tea, but these days there doesn't seem to be much other than the usual chain stores, in the city. When you go out to the suburbs, there is a bit more choice and I was excited to see the offerings at Tea Station, which had taken the old Sakuraya spot at Warrigal Square.


We arrived shortly after lunch, the menu comprised of a few more unique options for bubble tea, I understand that Tea Station is Korean influenced rather than Taiwanese. They also had croffle and waffle options too, which were freshly made in house.



Ordering one waffle to share and two drinks, these were made quickly.


Dr L ordered a Taichi Milk Tea. Presumably it came with one white and one black topping, but the menu didn't really provide a description. He couldn't tell what it was but said it was a fairly delicious drink. I had the coffee milk tea, which doesn't often show up on menus. This one was done quite well, the coffee and tea didn't overpower each other. This was little sugar and it was definitely little sugar even by Asian standards, which is always a plus in my books. 


I got the Chocolate waffle. It was filled with syrup and chocolate cream. The waffle was crunchy and freshly made which I really liked. Like the tea, the filling wasn't too sweet. It was a really perfect afternoon snack and I can't wait to come back and try the croffle.


Price Range: $5 - $15pp

Taste: 8/10
Value: 8/10
Service: 8/10
Environment: 8/10 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment