Saturday 23 September 2017

Espresso and Matcha's Third Anniversary

Dear Readers,

Today marks the third anniversary of the establishment of Espresso and Matcha's Food Blog (´。• ω •。`)

To be honest with you, I did not think that I would have lasted this long .。・゚゚・(>_<)・゚゚・。.. Like all writers, I have suffered moments of writers block and dry spells where I've lacked inspiration, and it has taken every ounce of commitment to keep on writing and keeping up with my posting schedule(。•́︿•̀。).

In the last year though, I have met quite a few like-minded foodies (*¯︶¯*) who have been an invaluable source of motivation and given me quite a bit of insight into our shared passion.

With that, I would like to dedicate my third year post to thank Jeff, Mandy, Mat, Joe, Ann, Tom and many others for their encouragement and enthusiasm(*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡. Hoping that in the coming year and years to come, we can continue to go on more foodie adventures to create more memories☆ ~('▽^人)!

-Hsiao Fu

No comments:

Post a Comment