Thursday 7 November 2019

Eleven - Fortitude Valley


Finished work early on a Friday and had some time before meeting a friend for dinner. Decided to check out Eleven Roof Top Bar beforehand to enjoy the sunset and finally check it off my list.



Taking the lift up to Level 11, the views were indeed fairly spectacular, especially with city views and a sunset. Definitely a place I will come back to for food at a later date.




First drink I tried was the Birthday Cake. Have seen so many photos of this on the internet and it was definitely super cute but also super rich and sweet but not overly strong on alcohol taste. Next time I'll try something different.



Next drink wasn't on the menu as far as I could see, but I definitely ordered the Espresso Martini when I saw other people order it. Compared to the Birthday Cake, it was definitely stronger and packed a good punch of caffeine but was still very sweet compared to my usual at John Mills. 



Price Range: $30 - $50pp

Taste: 6/10
Value: 7/10
Service: 7/10
Environment: 9/10

Eleven Rooftop Bar Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment