Thursday 30 July 2020

Hokkaido Cheese Tart - Upper Mt Gravatt


While at Garden City, I opted to get some tarts home to feed Dr L who was completely wasted after some work drinks with colleagues. Had tried some from myer before and quite liked them while he hadn't tried it before. 


Ordinarily I wouldn't have gotten a box to go, but due to the fact I was carrying a large amount of items, it was either that or eat demolished tarts, so I opted to pay the extra amount for a box.


Thankfully all three came home with me in pristine form.



This was the strawberry tart, my favourite of the selection. With a fragrant fruity scent and a sweetness that balanced the savoury cheese. With ample strawberries on top and the jam mixed through, it was a delicious treat.


By comparison, the blueberry tart did not have any of the blueberry tart mixed through which meant that there were distinctive sweet and savory elements to the tart. I did enjoy the tartness of the blueberry but wonder whether or not it would have been more tasty if combined thoroughly with the cheese like the strawberry tart.


Finally our last tart was the original, with its creamy savory cheesy filling, thick crumbly biscuit base, it was enjoyable, but definitely not as much as I had liked the other two. Next time, will definitely stick with the flavoured tarts only.

Price Range: Under $5 per tart

Taste: 7/10
Value: 7/10
Service: 7/10
Environment: N/A
Hokkaido Baked Cheese Tart Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment