Thursday 22 April 2021

Sharetea - Inala


After our dinner at Sunshine Bar and Grill, we decided to grab a bubble tea nearby before our trek home. Taking a look around the area, it has had significant turnover in stores from when I last went and there appears to be considerable overlap with stores from Sunnybank. With this in mind, we opted for beverages from ShareTea.


From what I could see, their menu was exactly the same as Sunnybank. Given bubble tea pricing these days, it wasn't unfairly priced in the current market. I liked how they had crushes and other smoothie type beverages which sets them apart from the usual cheese foam and fruit tea places. Service was fast and friendly.
 

He had the Tiger Tea with Pearls and I had the Strawberry Slushee (yes, I am aware that his hand modelling leaves much to be desired). Both were delicious, I liked the generous amount of pearls in his drink and I also liked that the sugar level could be adjusted without detracting from the flavour. It doesn't stand out as a front runner for my favourite tea, but it definitely is one I would readily come back to.

Price Range: $5 - $10pp

Taste: 8/10
Value: 8/10
Service: 8/10
Environment: 8/10

Sharetea Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment