Sunday 12 December 2021

Machi Machi - Sunnybank

 

When your favourite bubble tea shop opens a second store in Sunnybank you make a point to go there after dinner for a delicious beverage before heading home. Opened next to In the Jin, it wasn't exactly in the middle of Sunnybank Plaza or Market Square, but it was close enough to the beating heart of Sunnybank. Arriving at around 7.30pm, it was surprisingly quiet. Other than us, there was only one table.


 

There have been a few additions to the menu since I first tried out their George St store. Most notably my beloved matcha range, so I definitely had to get that.


As there were nearly no customers, our beverages were made quickly. Dr L had his usual brown sugar pearl milk tea and I had my matcha with creme brulee.

 

Both drinks were silky smooth with an ample tea fragrance to it. I liked how mine was still delicious despite having no sugar, there was still a sweet scent to the matcha and the creme brulee was also sufficiently sweet for the whole cup. His was also not too sweet despite being standard sugar. I liked the texture of the pearls which is by far my favourite locally so far.

Price Range: $5 - $10pp

Taste: 9/10
Value: 7/10
Service: 8/10
Environment: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment