Friday 23 September 2016

Espresso & Matcha's Second Anniversary

Dear Readers,

Today marks the second anniversary of the establishment of Espresso and Matcha's Food Blog.

In celebration of such a significant milestone, Starbucks decided to release their new Espresso & Matcha drink in my honour(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄).


Jokes aside, it has been a very enjoyable two years, filled with moments of inspiration as well as moments of writer's block (♡˙︶˙♡). 

Throughout the two years, I've learned that there is nothing more important to me than being true to myself and writing an impartial review that is able to give you, dear reader, the ability to make the best decisions for all your foodie related needs٩(๑・ิᴗ・ิ)۶٩(・ิᴗ・ิ๑)۶. 

With that in mind, I thank you for your two years of support and I will continue my quest to deliver my regular objective reviews, and hope that you will continue to join me on this journey.(´。• ω •。`) ♡

-HsiaoFu

No comments:

Post a Comment