Thursday 16 February 2017

Felix for Goodness - Brisbane CBD


Last week I had to run some errands, and before long found myself in Burnett lane, dehydrated and keen for a pick-me-up. Having heard really good things about Felix for Goodness, my companion and I headed over for a coffee.


I really enjoyed the rustic feel to the store with its bare brick walls. It was noticeable that whilst it was mid morning on a week day, it was still half full. 


We didn't get any food, but settled on drinks. For a little cafe, their drinks menu were quite extensive.


I got the cold brew, whilst my companion got the flat white. He said that the flat white was not too strong, but quite smooth and rich. On the other hand, my cold brew came without milk, and unsugared as I usually like. I also found it to be on the lighter side, albeit very refreshing and cool.


Price Range: $5 - $20pp

Taste: 7/10
Value: 7/10
Service: 7/10
Environment: 7/10

Felix Espresso and Wine Bar Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment