Friday 31 March 2017

Espresso & Matcha's Delectable Tarriance: Sydney - Coco


This week I was lucky enough to be sent on a whirlwind three day trip across the country, from the east coast in Sydney to the west coast in Perth. Needless to say, I tried the best I could to eat at as many places as possible. With my super short stay in Sydney (less than 24 hours), I hit the streets right after checking in. Having just been around half a year ago, I was super pleased to stumble upon the newly opened Coco. Having been to quite a few of their stores across Asia, I do believe that they do the best bubble tea in the world. Needless to say, I immediately lined up. 


 

The drinks on offer were somewhat generic as you would expect from a bubble tea place, offering a selection of teas, slushees, yoghurts and chocolate. 


As usual, I ordered my Coco Green Tea, with no sugar and no ice. It was amazingly refreshing, and the tea was very strong without being overly bitter. I could smell the fragrance from the moment I popped the straw in before even drinking it. One sip and it brought back all memories of my travels. I really hope they open in Brisbane soon. 

Price Range: Under $10pp

Taste: 9/10
Value: 8/10
Service: 9/10
Environment: 7/10


Coco Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment