Monday 5 February 2018

The Daily Coffee Co - Brisbane CBD


For those who have followed my blog for a while, you may have heard me mention my beloved Alma Mater, UQ, which has recently opened a new site along Queen Street, a stone throw away from my workplace. On the ground level of the site, they've opened a new cafe, Daily Coffee Co which is run by the team that operates Customs House functions venues. 


Like most cafes, one orders by lining up at the counter and making a selection, but what was unique about Daily Coffee Co was the lack of a loyalty card, but instead they have a donation option, where 20 cents of each coffee bought is donated to a charity of your choice from their selection, satisfying my need to do a good deed a day.


To the side, water is also available, normally I wouldn't have much to say about it, but this was served with mint and orange, which I found quite impressive.

 

My coffee was ready very promptly, and I was very pleased to receive a little cookie with it. The cookie was crunchy and had a good amount of chocolate chips to satisfy my craving for sweetness. The cappuccino, in my opinion, struck a very ideal balance between strength and texture, and was very satisfying.


Price Range: $4 - $15pp

Taste: 8.5/10
Value: 7/10
Service: 8.5/10
Environment: 8.5/10

The Daily Coffee Co. Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

1 comment:

  1. I resonated so much with your latest post. It's like you took the words right out of my mind! Also view our Product - Kanabi Coffee

    ReplyDelete