Wednesday 18 April 2018

Little Loco - New Farm


Belated post, but met up with the ever delightful Mandy Bernadette and charismatic MB at Little Loco for a long overdue catch up brunch. Arriving at 10am, it was definitely packed, with customers, both inside and out. Lucky for me, I managed to grab the last empty table.

 

Menus were provided, with an all day breakfast selection, a lunch selection and some drinks. Ordering was done at the counter, as usual in cafes.




Our coffees came very quickly after. My skinny cappuccino was quite strong, and I really enjoyed the shaved chocolate on top, but found that the milk could have been a bit creamier for my liking. Nevertheless, the coffee was fruity and had a strong aroma to it, which was quite satisfying. 




Our food came quite quickly after our coffees. MB had the Breakfast Poke Bowl, and Mandy had the Eggs and Waffle Benedict whilst I had the Smashed Avocado with eggs and salmon. I really enjoyed my smashed avocado, which was ripe and well seasoned with dukkah and lemon to give it texture and tang. The eggs were done with a delightfully runny centre and the haloumi was wonderfully caramelised with a toasty exterior. The salmon was a little lacking in freshness though, and the colour wasn't as vibrant as usual, but the sourdough was still quite crusty on the outside with a soft but dense interior, which I found quite enjoyable regardless.


Price Range: $20 - $30pp

Taste: 7.5/10
Value: 7/10
Service: 7/10
Environment: 7/10

Little Loco Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete