Saturday 28 April 2018

7 Cup - Brisbane CBD


Belated post, but went to the relatively new 7 Cup in the Myer Centre when drinks were half price to try it out. Getting there at peak lunch hour, I was surprised to see that the line was quite minimal, which meant I was able to put my order through fairly quickly.


Compared to the standard tea places there was a much stronger focus on flavoured teas and smoothies. There was an evident lack of my standard plain green tea, so I tried to order strawberry soda with reduced sugar levels, to be told that the sugar was already set. Third preference was to get the strawberry alpine oolong, which I could thankfully customize sugar levels.


Of course, I got a loyalty card, and as the name suggests, you buy seven drinks and the next one is free. I note however that the drinks seem to be quite expensive and are edging closer and closer to the cost of a small meal.


The strawberry alpine oolong tea was cool and refreshing with slices of strawberry in it, but I found the strawberry syrup to be considerably artificial and overpowered the oolong tea to a point where I was unable to appreciate much of the tea flavours or fragrance. Compared to other friuty teas that I've had say at Orange Tea, this was definitely not comparable. Next time I'll probably try out the milk tea and see if it's any better.

Price Range: $5 - $7pp

Taste: 5/10
Value: 5/10
Service: 7/10
Environment: 5/10


7 Cup Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment