Thursday 21 June 2018

MajesTea - Sunnybank


On the subject of new openings in Market Square, I tried out the newly opened MajesTea after getting malatang from Fill the Bowl.


Situated next to half time tea bar, I really wondered when Sunnybank would reach maximum saturation for their bubble tea market. It seems though, that this hasn't really occurred yet though. Like most of the new openings, it was more focused upon the fruity tea and milk foam types which seem to be super popular at the moment. My two companions perused the menu, were quite unimpressed at the price points and opted to skip. 


I tried the combination fruit green tea with a third sugar. For $7.50 it was definitely a very expensive cup of tea. The green tea itself was quite refreshing, though I would have preferred a little more fragrance. The fruits added some light sourness to the drink, making it quite tasty, but for the price, I don't think it justifies a return.

Price Range: $4.80 - $7.50

Taste: 7/10
Value: 4/10
Service: 7/10
Environment: 5/10
Majestea Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment