Sunday 23 September 2018

Espresso & Matcha's Fourth Anniversary

Dear Readers,

Today marks the fourth anniversary of  the establishment of Espresso & Matcha. This means I've actually written consistently for five whole years now( ゚Д゚)<!!. I know, I almost can't believe it myselfೕ(•̀ᴗ•́).

Looking back through the years and reminding myself of why I started this blog, I am glad to say that I have adhered pretty firmly to the goal that I initially set out to do, in being a source of independent and unbiased reviews for my readers(۶•̀ᴗ•́)۶. Given the contemporaneous issues surrounding fake news, and by extension, fake reviews, I find it all the more important to provide an objective and impartial information٩(。•ω•。)و.

As with all worthwhile journeys, it is often met with trials and tribulations. Throughout the years, I have been offered incentives to write positive reviews(๑°⌓°๑) as well as hostility when my feedback is not appreciated꒰⁎×﹏×⁎꒱՞༘✡. I am pleased to say that despite all of this, I have still been able to present unfettered recounts of my experiences. To this, I hope that you, dear reader, will continue with me on this journey(*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑.

-Hsiao Fu

No comments:

Post a Comment