Tuesday 19 February 2019

Coco Fresh Tea - Brisbane CBD


Following the opening of a Matcha store in the CBD, next thing off my wish list was Coco, my favourite bubble tea stores which I frequented quite a bit on my travels across Taiwan. Always making a point to visit their stores in Sydney and Melbourne when I'm down, I was super excited to see them open up along Elizabeth Street, a quick 15 min walk from work. Famous for their traditional style pearl milk teas and fresh teas (none of that new foamy cheesy tea yet), they have a considerable following. So of course, Adam and I went as soon as we knew. 



The shopfront was quite small with counter service and half a dozen seats inside. 


 

First time we went there, we stuck to the traditional options, he had the milk tea with three brothers, and I had their classic milk tea. Fragrant and creamy, this is one of the best milk teas in Brisbane, but still not as good as their overseas variants in terms of silkiness, nor generosity when it comes to toppings. 



 

Second time we went, he had the pearl milk tea and I the lemon yakult. Again, pearls could have been a bit more generous, but the texture was consistently delicious and the milk tea was very fragrant. Trying their lemon yakult, I found it very sharp tasting and tangy. Will definitely be back to try out more of their drinks.

Price Range: $5 - $10pp

Taste: 8/10
Value: 8/10
Service: 8/10
Environment: 8/10
CoCo Fresh Tea & Juice Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment