Sunday 3 February 2019

Espresso & Matcha's Epicurean Quest - Perth: Infusion Coffee and Tea


Early morning in Perth and on the lookout for good coffee, both for immediate consumption as well as for a little something to bring back home for Adam. Had read about the very popular Infusion Coffee and Tea in the mall and headed there before a busy day. It was the only thing open early enough, and I was easily able to locate it with my nose.


There was an abundance of coffee beans, each infused with a different flavour. Other than the usual favourites of vanilla, toffee or hazelnut, it also offered things like Jamaican Rum and Highland Whiskey. I loved smelling each and every sack to determine which I wanted.


Once I had decided, I could choose which bean to try immediately and watched them grind and make it. I opted for the smooth hazelnut. Delightfully nutty and sweet, it made for a wonderful cappuccino. The cookie was also wonderfully good value at $2.50 a piece. I also got quite a few bags of beans to take away for back home. Being super keen on refills at a later date, the shop attendant told me that whist they didn't have an online shop, they would gladly take phone orders and charge for shipping to have them sent to the east coast. Win!


Price Range: Under $10pp

Taste: 8/10
Value: 8/10
Service: 8/10
Environment: 7/10

Infusion coffee and tea Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment