Monday 23 September 2019

Shinobi Ramen - Brisbane CBD


Caught up with a friend for a quick lunch mid week whilst running some errands. Wanting to try something new, we decided to check out the recently opened Shinobi Ramen, situated on the lower level of Queens Plaza. The menu was pretty much identical to the one in Carindale, we ordered at the counter and had a buzzer for when our food was ready.


Despite being in a food court, there was still everything I could ever want in the condiment station, which can only mean freshly pressed garlic. Other things like pickles were also available, but nothing is better than garlic.



Since great minds think alike, my companion and I both happened to order the same dish, so it saves me reviewing two items I guess. This was the black garlic ramen. At $14.90 it was decent value. The portions weren't huge but it hit the spot for me. The noodles were cooked to a medium firmness and still has a good amount of bite to it. The soup was thick and creamy but didn't have the depth and dimension I've found in other places, however the egg was near perfect. Definitely a decent lunch spot for a quick ramen.

Price Range: $10 - $20pp

Taste: 7.5/10
Value: 7.5/10
Service: 7/10
Environment: 7/10

Shinobi Ramen Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment