Sunday 1 December 2019

Miss Demeanor - Brisbane CBD


Had seen a number of posts lately on Miss Demeanour, one of Brisbane's newest late night bars. Was really keen to try it out, and met up with a friend after work last week to see what all the hype was about. Despite the numerous references that it was a fairly well hidden bar, it was not too hard for us to locate (hot tip, its just around the corner from Jamie's Italian). 


Walking inside, I love the dark moody decor. Being open fairly late, it would make for a really cozy late night hang out spot.

 

With its extensive opening hours, there was a breakfast, lunch and dinner menu as well as cocktails and a specialty beignet menu. We didn't order too much because we were here for an afternoon snack, but would definitely be keen to try the main meals soon.


Ordering at the counter, we were provided with a number.



We had a small serve of Beignets to share. I opted for berry compote dipping sauce. The beignets were super fluffy inside and I loved the crisp light coating. It was essentially like eating a deep fried pillow. Topped with a little more powdered sugar than I would have liked, the added berry compote added some tartness which I enjoyed. 



My companion ordered the lavender cocktail and I had my espresso martini. Having seen a fair share of pretty cocktails, the lavender one was fairly plain looking, but she said it tasted good. My espresso martini was quite sweet, didn't have as much espresso taste as I would have liked and wasn't too strong. Next time, I'll try another drink.

Price Range: $20 - $30pp

Taste: 6/10
Value: 6/10
Service: 7/10
Environment: 8/10


Miss Demeanour Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment