Wednesday 23 December 2020

Bento King - Brisbane CBD


One of the rare days I am back in the city for work, decided to go and grab a homey Taiwanese bento for lunch. Not wanting to head all the way over to Jiabaway in Elizabeth Street, I was glad to find a closer option at Queens Plaza. With quite a few good options, I was pressed for choice as to what to get. 



I chose the signature chicken schnitzel rice. It came with a small but thick piece of fried chicken coated in delicious potato starch, some tasty Taiwanese rice, some veggies and a quail egg. The quantity was fairly generous. I wish the chicken was thinner and larger in size but this was fairly juicy and tender. I loved the crunch of potato coating. The rice was ample but not too much, topped with delicious pork mince, it was a great meal. Veggies were also well seasoned. Would definitely be back for another bento box.


Price Range: $10 - $20pp

Taste: 8/10
Value: 8/10
Service: 8/10
Environment: 8/10 

Bento King Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment