Thursday 28 January 2021

Cheeky Poke - Greenslopes


First week back in the office after yet another lockdown scare and I decided it would be nice to try out something new whilst supporting local businesses. Ended up getting Cheeky Poke delivered from Greenslopes, something I had been meaning to try for a very long time. Service was always fast, especially given the difficulties of finding parking near my office building.


One of the reasons why it had taken me so long to order at a Poke Bar was because I was always afraid that the quantity wouldn't be too much and it would hardly suffice for a meal. This was definitely disproven. My salmon bowl was huge and heavy with ingredients.


So I had a salmon bowl with glass noodles, lettuce and a bunch of extras. For toppings, I chose everything except for chilli and unfortunately my bowl did come with chilli, which I had to pick out. The quantity of ingredients was generous, my bowl alone was very filling. The toppings were also fresh and crunchy without having much water at the bottom of the bowl. Will definitely be something that I come back to fairly soon.

Price Range: $15 - $25pp

Taste: 8/10
Value: 7/10
Service: 9/10
Environment: N/A 

Cheeky Poke XPRS - Greenslopes Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment