Sunday 16 May 2021

LR Sushi - Brisbane CBD


Another week and I was foraging for food near work. Stumbled on another branch of LR sushi in the CBD, conveniently situated near Eagle Street, and notably less people lined up outside compared to their Adelaide St branch. 


Due to the fact that there weren't too many customers, service was very fast. There was quite a large assortment of sushi rolls but prices appeared to be quite steep compared to other places.


I ended up getting four rolls to go, two salmon, one karaage chicken and one crumbed prawn. Compared to other stores, the rolls were quite small but the filling to rice ratio was pretty good. The salmon was firm but not overly fresh and there wasn't too much avocado. The fried foods were very crispy and I liked how moist the chicken was. I definitely wouldn't rate this one of my favourites but given the proximity of the place to my work I wouldn't rule out coming back for more.

Price Range: $15 - $20pp

Taste: 6/10
Value: 6/10 
Service: 7/10
Environment: 7/10

LR Sushi Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment