Thursday 18 November 2021

Kebab Station - CBD


Another week in the office means another opportunity to grab lunch out. This week I tried out Kebab Station at Myer Centre. I believe that shopfront used to be noodle box but since the pandemic, they closed and Kebab Station opened. 


I ordered and paid ahead of time but my order didn't get prepared until I arrived. It meant I had to wait a bit but it also meant that my food was very fresh. I also really appreciated the super friendly service too.


Not knowing what their specialty was, I had the Doner Kebab in a medium meal. 


My understanding was that this was a combination of both beef and lamb. The filling was generous and the salad was fresh. Added with Tahini and Garlic yoghurt, it was quite a light and refreshing meal. The flavours were amazing and I only wish that the meat texture was better. Overall though, a really delicious kebab.


My meal came with a side and a drink. My medium chips were quite large for a medium and these were freshly fried and crisp. There was no sauce but it was doused in a generous amount of chicken salt though, making for a very tasty addition to the meal.

Price Range: $10 - $20pp

Taste: 8/10
Value: 8/10
Service: 8/10
Environment: N/A

No comments:

Post a Comment