Friday 4 February 2022

Brooklyn Donut & Coffee Co - Garden City


After dessert always comes after dinner. Walking around Garden City, it's hard to walk past all the doughnuts without cravings. With that in mind, I really couldn't resist getting some from Brooklyn Donut & Coffee to go.


Despite it being fairly late in the evening, they still had quite a large selection of donuts to go. Service was fast, even though I was quite slow in deciding what to get. 



Both of them went home with us in a cozy paper box. Luckily none of the icing came off on the way home. 


Dr L had the Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter. Lucily for him it wasn't too sweet, the dark chocolate was nice and bitter whilst the peanut butter had a nice saltiness to it. The doughnut itself was quite dense and heavy, he enjoyed it.


Not being able to decide what to get, I stuck with the Original Glazed. It didn't fare as well as the chocolate one but the glaze was still fairly in tact. I found it to be quite sweet and heavy, with a far more bread-like texture than the light fluffiness I've been used to at Mister Donut or Krispy Kreme and it wasn't really my cup of tea. I wouldn't be opposed to trying their other donuts next time I'm in the area though. 

Price Range: Under $10pp

Taste: 6/10
Value: 7/10
Service: 8/10
Environment: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment