Monday 7 February 2022

Milki Dessert - Sunnybank


You might not believe me when I say that sometimes I finish dinner with no solid intentions of having dessert, but sometimes this is the case. Last week I went to a birthday party of a good friend and we had already enjoyed a cake prior to dinner at Hana Zushi but when we saw a crowd outside of Milki Desserts that only got bigger and bigger as our meal progressed, we made our mind up to try some, despite how full we were.



Milki is a drinks and desserts store with a focus on soft serve which has flavours on rotation, parfaits comprising of said soft serve, bubble tea and waffles. I would have been keen on trying more if I wasn't so full that evening.


Service was fast, they prepared our soft serve right after ordering and we had it within the minute of paying. Dr L had a Biscoff soft serve, it was not too sweet and came with a light touch of the signature caramel taste. He enjoyed it but didn't find it all that special compared to other ice cream.


I had the Matcha soft serve. The flavour was a bit lighter than the colour would suggest. Again this wasn't too sweet, which I quite liked. I also like how it it came with a complimentary crispy waffle. Compared to say McDonalds soft serve, the texture of this was not as creamy and a little bit more icy. I would agree that I enjoyed the flavours and the pricing is reasonable, but by way of comparing to  alternative options nearby, I don't think Milki particularly stands out.

Price Range: Less than $10pp

Taste: 7/10
Value: 8/10
Service: 8/10
Environment: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment