Monday 23 May 2022

Coco - Calamvale


Ran some errands late on Wednesday night. Decided to go get some bubble tea and explore the new Calamvale Laneway whilst I was there. With three bubble tea places in a moderately small shopping centre, it will be interesting to see how they all develop. Anyway, I've already tried Wushiland outside, so it was time to go to one of my favourites, Coco.


Whilst still considering what to order, I noticed their special for the day which was enough to convince me to try their Passionfruit Green Tea and Panda Milk Tea.



Both came with plastic bags and plastic straws, which Dr L really appreciated. We held of drinking them till we got home. Mine was surprisingly really good. Although I asked for no sugar, it was still very fragrant and fruity, so I was able to enjoy the sweetness of the passionfruit without any extra added sugar. It was very refreshing and would make a delicious summer drink. Dr L didn't like his drink as much as I did. Although milk teas are his usual, panda milk tea was touted to come with both sago and pearls, which it did but in very small quantities. He barely had any pearls and wishes there was a bit more. Other than that the tea itself was fairly standard. I wouldn't mind coming back, Coco always holds a special place in my heart after my travels in Taiwan, but I have no urgency to return.

Price Range: $5 - $10pp

Taste: 7.5/10
Value: 8/10
Service: 8/10
Environment: 8/10


 

No comments:

Post a Comment