Wednesday 30 November 2016

Noodle Time - Brisbane CBD


With the year coming to a close, comes the end of year rush, which in turn resulted in my having a very late lunch one afternoon. Wandering over to Post Office Square to clear my mind, I found myself wondering what to eat. Opting for the conservative, safer option, I decided to grab some noodles at Noodle Time.


Being a regular food court outlet, I ordered at the counter and waited for my food. I got the Special Chicken, which came with the chicken and noodles separated from each other. 


Whilst other reviewers seem to really like the chili sauce, I didn't try it out that day, but rather had my noodles plain instead. On the egg noodles, I really appreciated their strong egg flavour, but found the noodles somewhat soggy, which was surprising because I didn't even walk it back to the office, but opted to have it at the food court, I'd imagine that by the time I had taken it back, it would have been really quite soft. The chicken was quite strongly marinated, fried and then topped with some mildly sour but very savoury sauce, which tasted quite homely. Portion wise though, it was only one chicken thigh fillet, which wasn't too impressive. However, given the price, it was still a really good deal, and the meal did indeed serve its purpose.


Price Range: $10 - $15

Taste: 6/10
Value: 8/10
Service: 7/10
Environment: 6/10

Noodle Time Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment