Sunday 25 March 2018

Miss Chi Qi - Brisbane CBD


Another day, another Japanese lesson, and I am definitely running out of dinner ideas. Having been a short while since I last had some rice paper rolls, it was time for a repeat. This time, I decided to try out the long established Miss Chi Qi, which has been in Wintergarden since I can remember. 


Not being able to find a menu online proved difficult for me to decide what I wanted earlier, in addition to making a call for Queen V's order. The rolls on display looked plump, plentiful and fresh, giving me a very hard time for me to make my choice.


Service was warm, patient and friendly whilst I was making my decision. Eventually I got my order takeaway.





Queen V and I both had three rolls each.





I had one chicken avocado, one bbq pork and one duck roll. Compared to the ones I had earlier at the roll shop, they were far more generous and large in size, with considerably more toppings (but for a higher price of $3.50 per roll instead of 3 for $7). I had it with fish sauce, which gave it quite an authentic Vietnamese taste. Whilst I found the oxidised avocado a little mushy and disappointing, I guess that was to be expected for waiting numerous hours before consumption. Both the duck and the bbq pork were well seasoned and tasty but the chicken was quite bland though. I liked how the salads inside remained fresh.

Price Range: $3.50 per roll

Taste: 7/10
Value: 7/10
Service: 8/10
Environment: 7/10

Ms Chi Qi Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment