Wednesday 22 September 2021

Wushiland Boba - Brisbane CBD


Readers may recall that I had previously tried Wushiland Boba at Calamvale central and wasn't overly impressed. Despite my previous experience, I was still pleased to see that they had opened a second store along Adelaide St last year. Being a bit further from the competition of the Elizabeth St crowd, there were quite a few customers when I went. Service was friendly but the wait was moderately long.

 

Dr L tried a black tea latte with mini pearls. It came topped with a considerable amount of milk foam and a generous amount of pearls. He said the pearls were a bit soft but they were still quite enjoyable. The foam was dense and rich, adding to the strong black tea. Opting for something different, I had the grapefruit green tea. It was quite sour as I wanted and I liked the addition of dried plums at the bottom, giving it a sweet aftertaste. Will definitely be back to try some of their other drinks.

Price: $5 - $10pp

Taste: 7/10
Value: 7/10
Service: 7/10
Environment: 7/10 

No comments:

Post a Comment