Friday 5 June 2015

I Heart Brownies - Fortitude Valley



With all the hype about Bakery Lane in Fortitude Valley, I knew it would only be a matter of time before I had to go. With my friend visiting, I took a couple days off to take him around the city. One of the places we stopped by was Bakery Lane, off Ann Street in Fortitude Valley.


Bakery Lane is a winding alleyway like those you would find in Melbourne.


On that day, we decided to take try out "I Heart Brownies", which has been featured by a number of sites online. I found the shopfront to be very adorable, with a very pink theme.


There were a number of flavours available involved Mint, Raspberry, Coconut, Jaffa, Turkish Delight, Salted Caramel and Original. 


We bought the mint and the original to share. We found the brownies to be nice and chewy and rich. I liked how it wasnt excessively sweet. The textures were also really intricate, with crunchy chocolate chips within the chewy brownie mixture. Needless to say, I really enjoyed it, although when shared with my companions, some of them did say they found it to be too rich.

Price Range: $4 per brownie

Taste: 6.5/10
Value: 7/10
Service: 8/10
Environment: 8/10


Click to add a blog post for I Heart Brownies on Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment