Sunday 14 August 2016

Gettaburger - Carina


As most of my readers would have expected, I am a big fan of Pokemon Go, which has become very time consuming aspect of my life. Wanting to blog as well as hunt at the same time, my fellow hunters and I decided to grab a burger before continuing the hunt. Wanting to spend the evening at Wellington Point, we drove by Gettaburger at Carina and picked up some food on the way. 


Correctly anticipating it to be very packed, Queen V made a call ahead to order so we could pick up and take away. Given the large number of people there, it meant that we were able to skip the long queue and head off.


We arrived at Wellington Point soon after and finally started our dinner.



Being a massive fan of bacon, my companions and I all ordered the Getta "Lot", which contains a beef patty, bacon, cheese, onion, tomato and lettuce, along with quite a few sauces, on a sesame bun. It was definitely one of the biggest burgers I've ever had and the amazing quantity definitely made up for the sesame on the bun for me. I definitely liked how saucy the bun was, containing BBQ sauce, mustard and mayo, it was quite a messy albeit moist affair. The fillings were very generous, with quite a few lashings of bacon and a thick beef patty.


We also ordered the filthy fries to share, which came covered with pulled pork, beef brisket, onion, bacon, bbq sauce, ranch and cheese. Whilst I would have liked it to be more crispy, but given the fact we waited around half an hour to eat it, and the copious amount of sauces on top, it was definitely inevitable. Without a doubt, these were the most flavoured fries I had ever tasted! With all the toppings and sauces, it reminded me quite a bit of pizza than fries, which was still delicious.

Price Range: $15 - $25pp

Taste: 8/10
Value: 8/10
Service: 8/10
Environment: 7/10


Getta Burger Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment