Friday 5 August 2016

Jude Bar and Grill - Brisbane CBD


One of my (not very) secret pleasures is my love of the all day breakfast. Working in the city means that I'm far away from the hipster cafes of New Farm. After doing a bit of research though, I found that what I was looking for was right under my nose, with the inconspicuous Jude Bar doing all day breakfasts. With this in mind, I headed downstairs with a colleague to grab some lunch.

 

The menu contained quite a broad, including breakfasts, steaks, some stir fried meals along with regular cafe fare. 


We ordered at the counter and were given a buzzer to call us to collect our meal at the counter.


My companion ordered the daily special rump and chips with pepper sauce and salad. The portions were big and the steak was tender. The chips were noticeably well seasoned as well.


As mentioned, I ordered a big breakfast, which contained eggs, bacon, tomato, sausages, toast, mushrooms and a hash brown. It was indeed very big and I was barely able to finish it. I enjoyed the thick cut white toast, the crunchy hash brown. I found it particularly impressive that they gave me five pieces of bacon and a relatively large mound of mushrooms. The eggs were well fried with a nice crispy edge which I loved. 


Price Range: $10 - $20pp

Taste: 7.5/10
Value: 8/10
Service:
Environment:

Jude Kitchen & Bar Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment