Saturday 27 June 2020

ChaTea - Coopers Plains


Despite the fact that Coopers Plains isn't too far away from home, for one reason or another it is just not often a place that I frequent. Having seen a few posts recently though, I decided it would be a good opportunity to check out the bubble tea shop after a quick dinner with a friend earlier in the night.



The seating area was wide and spacious, decorations were cute and I could definitely envisage spending a few hours here catching up with friends. The menu was at the counter, it was the standard assortment of fruit teas and cheesy teas that closely resembles the offerings at initial tea. Interestingly there were no food options.


Quite bloated from our dinner, my companion and I both opted for the fruit green tea. 


The drinks took a little while to come but the portion of fruit was extremely generous. It almost made for a small dessert on its own. The tea was fragrant and strong bodied. Asking for no sugar or ice as I usually do, it was still unusually lukewarm even though they usually shake it up with ice before serving. I think the Sunnybank options are more appetizing.

Price Range: $5 - $10pp

Taste: 6/10
Value: 6/10
Service: 7/10
Environment: 8/10

ChaTea Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment