Saturday 13 June 2020

Grill'd - Upper Mt Gravatt


Turns out I haven't had a meaningful burger since isolation started and ever since I had that realisation, I've been craving it all day every day. That's why we decided to stop by Grill'd at Garden City last week to pick up some dinner last week. With the lockdown starting to end, there were still quite a few social distancing measures in place although dining in was definitely an option. Getting our food to was easy enough, and it was ready within 15 minutes of us ordering.


Got home within 20 minutes. Really liked the cute annotations on the bag. 


These days Dr L usually gets me to order his food for him. L should really stand for Lazy in my opinion. Often I order my second preference when we share our food, but when it is for individual consumption, I order the same food to avoid having to give it any more consideration.


Which is why this time we both ended up with the Crispy Bacon burger on a Panini bun. Although it was a little steamed from the ride home, the bun was still quite dry and a little bit crisp. The cheese had thoroughly melted onto the beef patty which was chewy and crumbly. I enjoyed the fresh salad which had retained its crispiness and the added creaminess of herbed mayo.


Of course we also had some thick cut herbed chips to share. Thick cut and wonderfully well seasoned, they were of course less crunchy due to the ride home. The portion wasn't as big as I would have expected, given that this was already the larger option. Next time would definitely order with some dipping sauces.

Price Range: $15 - $20pp

Taste: 8/10
Value: 7/10
Service: 7/10
Environment: N/A

Grill'd - Garden City Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment