Saturday 4 June 2022

Sunni Bakery - Sunnybank


Another weekend running some errands and this time I found myself craving some traditional Hong Kong style buns for afternoon tea. Rather than just grabbing some from my usual at Bread Top, I went a bit further to sample some from Sunni Bakery this time.


Arriving home in one piece without being too squished, I had a pineapple bun and a custard bun.

 

The pineapple bun was alright, the crust was a bit soft and thinner than other places which are hard and crisp. There was no filling but the bun itself was a bit more dense and course compared to bread top. The same type of bread was apparent in the custard bun which could have been finer and fluffier, however there was a generous amount of custard and it was all round satisfying. Prices are decent and it makes for a nice snack but I'm in no rush to return.

 

Price Range: Under $5pp

Taste: 6/10
Value: 8/10
Service: 8/10
Environment: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment