Thursday 7 April 2016

Espresso and Matcha's Foodie Odyessy - Sydney - Day 3 Afternoon Tea : Comebuy

'
After brunch, we had not intended to stop for afternoon tea due to the fact we were really quite full. Walking past come buy, nothing seemed to draw my attention either, given it seemed like a generic Taiwanese tea store.


However, once I saw the Eggette sign at the door, I knew I had to get it. With my usual place to buy it in Sydney having closed down, this was my only other chance to get one on this trip. So without a hesitation, we headed in.


It appears that the eggettes were newly added to their menu, as the machines seemed reasonably new, and the staff were still learning how to make them. 


Nevertheless, I got two packs an original and a chocolate. The chocolate one was mildly flavoured, and I could really get a strong egg taste in the original one. They were crispy on the outside, but nice and chewy on the inside, which tasted like the ones I've previously had in Hong Kong, pretty good for a bubble tea shop.

Price Range: $5 - $10pp

Taste: 8/10
Value: 8/10
Service: 8/10
Environment: 7/10

Come Buy Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment