Sunday 3 April 2016

Espresso and Matcha's Foodie Odyessy - Sydney - Day 1 After Dinner : 85 Degrees Cafe


With our dinner at the markets in mind, Queen V and I had purchased cakes from 85 Degrees Cafe to enjoy at the hotel after dinner. 




My regular readers will know that this is one of my all time favourite cafes, with their cakes and drinks, its a must go for me every time I go to Sydney.


My drink of choice is always the 85 Degrees Coffee, which I find to be exceptionally fragrant, not very acidic and without foam on top. Like many of the bubble tea joints, I prefer to have it with a reduced sugar content.


I had the Strawberry Hokkaido, whilst Queen V had the creme brulee. The Strawberry Hokkaido cake was deliciously light and fluffy, with strawberry jam and cream filling, which was a cool and refreshing way to round off the day.

Price Range:

Taste: 9/10
Value: 9/10
Service: 7/10
Environment: 7/10

85 Degrees Bakery & Cafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment