Friday 26 May 2017

Krispy Kreme - Brisbane CBD


Friday afternoons are often a good time to reward oneself for the hard work that one has done over the past week, and other than cake, another favourite for me would have to be doughnuts. Being situated in the Myer Centre makes Krispy Kreme a regular temptation for me. Normally, I would be able to resist, but seeing their new Nutella range pushed me over the edge, and I just had to get it.


As always, their counter was full of delectable doughnuts, but my resolve was firm. I made my order and the staff were super friendly as usual.


I got the coffee and two doughnut deal for takeaway. I drank the coffee as I walked back, and found it somewhat less fragrant than coffees I've had at other cafes, it could also be a bit stronger as well.


It was only when I got back and sat down to enjoy my doughnuts that I realised that despite ordering the Nutella filled, I was given a Nutella topped one instead, which was quite disappointing. Regardless, I did appreciate the soft doughnut and the hazelnutty goodness on top. My other doughnut was the strawberry creme filled one, I loved the creaminess and fruitiness of the strawberry mousse which complemented the pillowy soft doughnut well. I guess, next time I will have to go back for the nutella filled doughnut.

Price Range: Under $5 each

Taste: 8/10
Value: 8/10
Service: 7/10
Environment: N/A

Krispy Kreme Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment