Wednesday 9 August 2017

Sushi D'Lite - Brisbane CBD


Got to leave work earlier one day last week due to some unforeseen circumstances. Going before lunch, my usual express bus wasn't available so I made my way through to Myer to get home. Walking past the food court, I realised I hadn't even had lunch yet, so took the opportunity to grab something at my regular go to place for quick sushi rolls, Sushi D'Lite, which I conveniently realised I hadn't blogged about yet.


Arriving at the peak of lunchtime, as expected, I was met with a considerable queue. Since I wasn't in too much of a rush, lining up gave me ample opportunity to consider my options and make an educated decision on a balanced meal XD.


In the end I opted for three rolls to have on the go (taking photos whilst running for the bus was actually a lot harder than I thought it would be). 

  

I had the crumbed prawn, salmon and crispy chicken, which I scoffed down whilst waiting in line to get on the bus (and also managing to take photos for my dear readers). The reason why Sushi D'Lite is my go to for sushi rolls is because their rolls are made fresh, and not cold from refrigeration (cold rice is a real deal breaker for me). What I also like is that the toppings, whilst they don't appear overly  generous, they are consistent throughout the roll right up to the end. I also enjoy the well seasoned rice, fresh salmon and crunchy prawn and chicken. Considering the price, I find it quite good value for money.

Price Range: $2.50 - $2.80 per roll

Taste: 7.5/10
Value: 8.5/10
Service: 7/10
Environment: N/A

Sushi D'lite Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment