Wednesday 13 December 2017

Rainbow Ice Tea - Sunnybank


Saw the mixed reviews on Rainbow Iced Tea and decided to check it out for myself one Friday night after work. Unlike quite a few of the flashy new chain stores, the setup was definitely far more homey and felt less commercial.


Ordering at the counter, I note that the menu contained quite a few flavoured milk and fresh tea alternatives.


Also at the counter was a display of the toppings available, but as my readers would know, I tend to avoid them and rather settle on tea to better appreciate the taste. But not tonight. Tonight has to be about trying the signature drink.


Ordering a pearl milk tea with half sugar no ice, it was made very quickly. The tea itself was fine, reasonably creamy and quite refreshing, however I would definitely have preferred the tea to have been a bit more fragrant. Pearls were also amply soft but could do with some better texture. Definitely not my favourite tea, but not a bad choice.

Price range: Under $5pp

Taste: 6/10
Value: 7/10
Service: 7/10
Environment: 6/10

Rainbow Ice Tea Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment