Wednesday 23 October 2019

B Lucky & Sons - Fortitude Valley


Had two hours to spare between events on a relatively busy day, so a friend and I decided to relax a little and check out B Lucky and Sons, an adults arcade which opened sometime last year in TC Beirne Lane in the Valley.


For those unaware, I used to be fairly addicted to gaming, having only given it up because work gradually took over my life. Having said that, I was like a child in a candy store when I saw what was behind the curtain.





Always one to get caught up in neon lights and catchy music, we had a fairly amazing time trying out a selection of them, which was fun but also fairly dehydrating ;)

 

Any excuse to check out the bar here, we tried out two of the drinks. He had the Sweet Melon bubble cup with watermelon and vanilla syrup, peach tea, coconut jellies and fruit pearls. Considerably pricier than regular bubble tea, it came with an added bonus panda, which I immediately commandeered for research purposes. Wanting to try something unusual, I had the Tarotino, which was the taro version of an espresso martini with chocolate liquor. This was exceptionally sweet, albeit rich but not very strong in alcohol, but fairly strong in taro flavours.  


The drinks weren't too bad, but the experience was worth a return visit. My friend says he wants to get a companion for our new acquisition.

Price Range: $10 - $20pp (drinks)

Taste: 6/10
Value: 5/10
Service: 7/10
Environment: 8/10
B. Lucky & Sons Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment