Sunday 20 October 2019

Song Tea - Sunnybank


Was meeting up with a friend for dinner last week, but arrived a little earlier than anticipated in Sunnybank. With a spare half hour to kill before our meal, I decided to check out the newly opened Song Tea, situated in the car park of Sunnybank Plaza, near all the cube restaurants.



Having previously tried their drinks in Sydney, I didn't hold overly high hopes for the tea. I did however enjoy the entertainment provided by the tea names, which are always funny.


Going for a Strawberry Dirty Marble tea, it essentially met my expectations. The strawberry paste tasted quite sweet and artificial with no depth to it. There also wasn't too much strawberry paste to sweeten the whole cup of milk, resulting in a fairly bland drink. Satisfied my curiosity, but unless there are improvements, I don't think it would be something I'd come back for in a hurry.

Price Range: $5 - $10pp

Taste: 5/10
Value: 5/10
Service: 7/10
Environment: 7/10


Song Tea Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment